Sunday, 18 September 2011
More kabbalistic six million madness
"The cornerstone of the Knesset building was laid on 14 October, 1958, in the presence
of the President of the State, Yitzhak Ben Zvi, and the widow of James de Rothschild,
who donated six million Israeli Pounds towards the construction of the building.
The stone may be seen in a small room under the speakers' podium in the plenum."
Posted by The Black Rabbit of Inlé at 22:13